Awards & Honors
- Felicitated with ‘Dnyanadeep Puraskar’ in recognition of research contributions in the field of science, by Shree Ravalnath Housing Finance Ajara (Multi-State), H.O. – Gadhinglaj, Maharashtra, India - December 2020.
- Winner of InnoCentive Global COVID-19 Challenge (9934289), organized by InnoCentive – A Wazoku Brand, Waltham, MA, USA – December 2020.
- Conferred with ‘Young Researcher Award’ at an International Research Event (ICIRSTM – 17) organized by National University of Singapore (NUS), Singapore on 17th September 2017.
- Contributor to Global Research on Coronavirus (COVID-19) - WHO (2020)
Best Research Paper Awards: 8
Won ‘Best Research Paper’ award at the ‘International Conference on Emerging Trends in Engineering, Technology & Architecture (iCETETA-2017)’, 11th March 2017.
Paper: Voice-Magstripe [V-M]: A Novel Prototype of A Graphene-based Multifunctional ‘IoT’ Device
Venue: D. Y. Patil College of Engineering & Technology, Kolhapur, Maharashtra, India
- Won ‘Best Research Paper’ award at the ‘International Conference on Innovative Research in Science, Technology and Management (ICIRSTM – 17), Organized by National University of Singapore (NUS), Singapore, 16 – 17 September 2017 (Scopus). Paper: NeuroG: An Adaptive Neuro-Engine for ‘Dynamic Space-Junk Removal’ Mission Venue: National University of Singapore (NUS), Singapore
- Won ‘Best Research Paper’ award at the ‘International Conference on Adaptive Computational Intelligence (ICACI-2019)’, July 18-19th, 2019 (Springer) Paper: Light Coded Language (LCL): Infrared Thermography based Interactive Touch Sensing 3D Display for Medical Applications Venue: GSSS Institute of Engineering & Technology for Women, Mysuru, Karnataka, India.
- Won ‘Best Research Paper’ award at the ‘7th International Conference on Innovations in Computer Science and Engineering (ICICSE-2019)’, August 16 – 17, 2019 (Springer) Paper: A Bio-Acoustical Perceptual Sense for Early Medical Diagnosis & Treatment Venue: Guru Nanak Institutions Technical Campus, Ibrahimpatnam, Hyderabad, Telangana, India.
- Won ‘Best Research Paper’ award at the ‘2nd International Conference on Computer Networks, Big Data and IoT (ICCBI 2019’), December 19 - 20, 2019 (Springer) Paper:A Light Modulating Therapeutic Wearable Band for Vision Health Venue: Vaigai College Engineering, Madurai, Tamil Nadu, India.
- Won ‘Best Paper Presentation’ award at the 3rd International Conference on Information Science and Systems (ICISS 2020), March 19 – 22, 2020 (ACM) Paper: A Novel Optimized Design of Energy Efficient Lights for Producing Uniform Illumination by Harnessing Photoluminescent Properties of Strontium Aluminate Venue: Cambridge, U.K.
- Won ‘Best Research Paper’ award at the 4th International Conference on Smart Computing And Informatics (SCI-2020), October 9-10, 2020 (Springer) Paper: Wi-Fi Networking: A Novel Method for Stabilizing Internet Connectivity by Optimizing Wi-Fi Router Configuration Venue: Vasavi College of Engineering (Autonomous), Hyderabad, Telangana, India
- Won ‘Best Paper Award’ at the ‘International Conference on Intelligent Computing and Applications (ICICA 2020), December 22-24, 2020 (Springer)’ Paper: A Wearable Neck-Band for Creating Personalized Secure Space Venue: Government College of Engineering, Keonjhar-758002, Odisha.